Frequently Asked Questions
Why Buy a New Builder Home if You Rent?
Why Buy a New Builder Home if You Already Own a Home?
- Stop wasting money on rent and getting nothing back in return
- No rules or restrictions imposed by landlords
- Within limits of the law, you may change, modify, or remodel your house
- Build Equity – home ownership is an investment opportunity to build equity by paying down principal over time plus the potential for your property to appreciate
- Tax Advantages – as a home owner you can deduct mortgage interest and property taxes from you federal income tax as per the IRS code. These deductions are significant during the early years of a mortgage
- Stabilize your payments Ὰ unlike periodic increases in rent, if you choose a fixed rate mortgage you'll pay the same monthly principal and interest for the entire term of your loan. Property taxes and insurance vary slightly
- With today's low interest rates, monthly mortgage payments could actually be less than rent
Contact me today to learn why I was voted the 2016 Best Realtor® in Princeton, Texas.
- All new, under warranty – consider the cost to replace dated appliances, a roof, countertops, water heater, a fence or repair a foundation
- Energy and Cost Savings – today's new homes are far more energy efficient than homes built just five years ago, resulting in significant heating and cooling savings
- Advanced Technology and Safety – state-of-the-art circuit breakers; high efficiency furnace and air conditioners using environmentally friendly coolants; cabinest, carpet and paint with fewer volatile organic compounds … so we can all breathe easier
- List your home with CEDA Realty and receive the CEDA Certified Homes Option for only $575
- Professional Home Staging Consultation
- Pre-listing inspection
- C.L.U.E. Insurance Report
- Title Property Profile
- Professional Photograph
- Mobile Marketing & Call Information Capture
Copyright © RealEstate-McKinney.com. All rights reserved.
Website by PTCwebworks.com